Perfect imbalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The search begins[OPEN]
Hunted Prey EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 12:37 pm by Spoodnick

» Bounty for "Black-Spear" Dusk
Hunted Prey EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:24 pm by Spoodnick

» Hunting The Hunters
Hunted Prey EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 am by Spoodnick

» Hunted Prey
Hunted Prey EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:52 am by jac600

» [PLOT]Misery Loves Company
Hunted Prey EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 pm by Spoodnick

» Upgrading your powers
Hunted Prey EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 pm by Spoodnick

» Cassius Black "Dusk"
Hunted Prey EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:53 am by Spoodnick

» News Board
Hunted Prey EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 pm by Spoodnick

» Niccolo Ferrari WIP
Hunted Prey EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:10 am by Spoodnick

Affiliates
Zoid Wild Frontier
News Board

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:51 pm by Spoodnick

New plot thread up in Europe. This affects the world as a whole, if you are in any faction you may want to check it out.

Comments: 0

Hunted Prey

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunted Prey Empty Hunted Prey

Post by Spoodnick Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:50 pm

The night ran still, with very few people still awake a figure hid in the shadows. Watching from an alleyway, they peered out. "Where'd that punk go?" A man shouted, a flame coming from the palm of his hand, lighting up the area around him. His partned joined him in the light to taunt the unknown figure. "Why don't we just give up this game o' cat'n'mouse, eh? Come out and fight!" The figure took a step out of it's hiding place. "You can't beat them, y'know. Not at the same time." A female voice whispered. "What choice do I have? Now leave me alone so I can fight." The figure said, stepping into the light and revealing a dark green haired man, wearing a white tank top and green shorts. The female voice sighed. "Fine. But don't blame me when you get beat." Al smiled at the two men, who gave a very twisted look back at him. Al placed the pot plant on his back onto the ground in front of him as the man with the fire in his hand launched a fire-ball towards him.

There was a small sapling in the pot plant, which soon as placed started to twist and grow. A giant wooden arm formed and blocked the fire attack. The rest of the sapling twisted and turned into a Treant roughly twice the size as Al. "You gotta be kiddin' me." Said one of the two attackers. "Bratus, kick their asses." The streets of New York lit up due to all of the fire balls being bombarded against the giant wooden beast. Al knew he'd have to finish this quick or else the police, or worse, the military would show up. No matter how you looked at it, it was an uphlll battle for Al. It was time for him to go on the offensive, though there weren't many plants around. he reached for the small Lotus flower but decided against it due to their earlier conversation. Looking up, Al saw a pot plant on a window sil above him, though he couldn't see what was in it he hoped for the best.

Out of the pot plant above them burst a shining figure, further illuminating the streets it blinded all below as the creature Al created came from a Sunflower. It was a humanoid, with the green skin of a plant, long blonde hair and giant, glowing yellow wings in the shape of sunflower petals. If some-one hadn't found the conflict before now, they definitely will now.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Pathogen Points : 849

Back to top Go down

Hunted Prey Empty Re: Hunted Prey

Post by jac600 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:34 am

Down the alleyway came a man. He was wearing a suit, in one hand he had a revolver, in the other he had a N.Y.P.D police badge. He came in running and went right past the plant monster. He pointed his gun at the men who were shooting fireballs and yelled. "Stop! You are all under arrest for assault and misuse of power!" He smiled. "I wouldn't want to have to use deadly force...."

jac600

Pathogen Points : 705

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:32 am

"Kuso ̄. Watashitachiha, shingai sa rete iru. Watashi wa sugu ni tettai suru." The other man, who hadn't used any powers until now spoke up when the policeman showed up. He stared at the fire user, giving him a concerned look. The fire user looked at both Al and the policeman, before clenching his first and cursing under his breath. The other man walked up and placed his hand on the fire users shoulder before they both sank into the ground, glaring at Al. "Hey, wait!" Al shouted, reaching forward and taking a step before the two dissapeared. Al returned the shining light above him into it's original form, the sunflower fell slowly into Al's hands.

"Thank you for your help, sir. I have no idea who they were, they just started attacking me out of nowhere." Al turned to face the officer that appeared, eyeing him up and down. "They looked like Verwustun uniforms that those guys were wearing, but that could they want with some-one as weak as you, Al?" The female voice came from the lotus flower in the pot on Al's back. He had created a creature from that same plant so many times it was able to communicate even in it's base form. "Verwustun, who? What would they want with me anyway?" "How should I know, weakling?" "Stop calling me that!" Al almost forgot completely about the policeman watching them.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:21 am

"HEY WAIT!" Yelled detective Mack as the two sank into the ground. He opened a portal above them, he had no shortage of ardenaline due to stress and tried to suck them both in. The portal would definitaly attract the attention of the other two and Josephs eye's dialated.

The portal was about four feet wide in diameter and was right above the two.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 am

The portal opened above the two and the fire user cursed again, while throwing a single fireball at the cop to get away. "Isogashī kare o tamotsu." The man's ability seemed to be to turn him, and anything he wishes intangible as the sank into the ground. "Yeah, yeah I'm on it!" The fire user created a wall of fire around the two, completely blocking Al and the cop's view of them. When the fire wall finally vanished the two had dissapeared and all was quiet. "Well, anyway..." Al said, staring at the spot where the two had dissapeared, "Do you know anything about this Verwustun, Mr.Officer?" Al asked the cop, his eyes still locked onto the ground where the men were, some of it still scorching from the fire wall. Al had overheard something as a child about Verwustun and how they tried to kill him, 'could this have something to do with that?' Al thought scratching his chin.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:31 am

Joseph immediantly jumped to the side as the firball sailed right pass him into a brick wall. "Whoa!" He said falling down. After a moment he got up, Verwustun?... could they have been spy's or just simpathisers. But he should really adress the portal now, he holstered his gun, held up his hand and made a fist. The portal into oblivion shrinked up and closed. They are probably underground... he thought. Would the sewers be in range of his portals? He opened one about 6-8 feet under where he opened the other, the pocket dimension would probably smell like poop for the next few weeks, he thought to himself and sighed.

"Well if they are then this could be a matter of national security." He scowled at the two. "Somhow I find it hard to beleive they attacked you out of nowhere, for no reason, just becalse you were there. I mean, why would they want to attract attention? Not enough for a big diversion like if they wanted to blow somplace up but not enough to do any real damage either. You have alot of explaining do do..." He told them, before making a mental note that he should check his portal again in a few second that way if he did capture them they did not die.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 am

The two men dropped under ground and instead of landing in a sewer, they landed in a subway, with a train incoming. The intangibility user made them both phase through the train and got safely inside. The portal opened under the train, in-between the tracks. "Shinken ni, sore wa amarini mo chikakatta." The man said as they both remained unseen on the train. "Well if they are then this could be a matter of national security." Al nodded quietly. "Somhow I find it hard to beleive they attacked you out of nowhere, for no reason, just becalse you were there. I mean, why would they want to attract attention? Not enough for a big diversion like if they wanted to blow somplace up but not enough to do any real damage either. You have alot of explaining do do..."

"Explanation? Me?" Al asked and pointed to himself with a confused look on his face. "Well, ummm...I don't know. I just arrived here in..." Al's voice trailed off as a shocked look spread across his face. "Where is this place!?" He shouted, obviously lost. Al wanted to go to North Dakota on the start of his self proclaimed 'Super-Amazing-Journey-Of-Self-Discovery-And-Awesomeness'. It probably would have been a good idea for him to pack a map or something. "You're an idiot." "Oi! Anyway officer-portals, I was just walking around trying to find somewhere to grab a bite to eat when these guys attacked me, it seemed focused, so I doubt attacking me and me specifically was a diversion." Al explained, his stomach groaning almost the whole time as the hunger caught up to him.

A shadow watched the two from one of the rooftops, observing silently. He flicked on a radio and started whispering orders. "You failed. Under any circumstance the target was to be eliminated. The consequences for your in-capabilities will be dire." He said, on a radio channel with the fire user from before. The shadow kept watching, making sure to remain unseen.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:48 am

"Well, this is more important than just you two. I am going to take you back to the station that way we can get an official statment out of you. Maby an interrogation as well he mumbled to himself before he started walking to the car.

Oh yeah! He remembered, closing the underground portal. He did not sense anyone inside though, unless they killed themselved before being sucked in it was hopless.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:17 pm

"Well, this is more important than just you two. I am going to take you back to the station that way we can get an official statment out of you. Maby an interrogation as well"

"Interrogation!? What, why?" Al whined, looking for a way out. "What did I do? They attacked me!" Al kept complaining, even though he did follow the cop to his car. "Shut up, wuss.""I like vegetables. I WILL eat you." The little exchange happened while Al was getting into the car. The shadow on top of the roof had other intentions. Before the car could take off the figure leaped off the building, silently directly for the hood. He smashed down onto it with his legs having a flaming, demonic appearance. The hood of the car was crushed into the ground as the man's legs returned to normal and instead his arm and combat knife took on a similar appearance. "I will pick up from their incompetence." He said, taking a massive swipe with his knife, cutting the top off the car. Al burst open the door and ran a couple of steps before turning around to face the opponent, who hopped off the crushed car.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:09 am

Joseph did what he does best, he opened up a portal five feet in diameter behind this guy, he was clearly capable of killing them all pretty damn easily if he wanted to so he took in chances and also wiped out his gun. Who the hell was this guy!?

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:33 pm

The portal opened up behind Cor as he was hopping off the car, sucking him in. He released the imbuement on his knife and put it back on his right leg to dig it into the ground, once he was out of the portals ranged he released his leg and re-applied the imbuement to his knife. The one good thing was that now he knew the cops powers. He already knew about Al's powers from his spies keeping an eye on him. Cor started taking steps towards the cop, readying his knife. "Eliminate the inconveniences before the target." He said, fixing his gaze onto the cop. Cor, thinking strategically, realized he had to focus one threat so as to lighten the load of the fight. He dashed full speed towards him, lunging his knife towards Joseph's chest and swinging with his clawed arm.

Last edited by Spoodnick on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:31 am

Joseph knew what was coming, he was suprised the man was able to escape his portals vacuume so easiliy but quickly realised that if he had been watching the "fight" beforehand then he would already know about his powerset. As the man came running at him full speed a quick analisis of the situation was required.

He realised that the two civilians in the back of his car would have trouble escaping with the doors locked, so his hand flashed to the drivers side door and pressed the unlock botton for all doors. Then realising he had no time left the same hand dashed down to the recline lever on his chair. He had not yet buckled his seatbelt so this strategy would be (in theory) golden. At just the right time he threw himself back so far he would practically be in Al's lap.

The knife shoulden't be able to reach him from this angle but he knew that he could be stabbed pretty easily in the gut if he stayed like this in full recline. So he did the self sacrificing thing. Boring old cerial killer Joseph mack shot up all his limbs and tried to wrap around the mans arm with his own arms and even with his legs. There were a number of things going through his mind, wether he would soon be introduced to stab city or "Aha! I have secret fire/super strength/needle arms of pain that you do not want to touch" city.

So he looked into the back seat and told both of them the most important thing he could. "Run, get help." He did not even yell, but he looked Al strait in the eye and said it with the authoritative tone of a man that needed to be listened to.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:06 am

The cop grabbed onto Cor's arm only serving to make things worse as it pissed him off to no end. He released the imbuement from his knife and transferred it into the arm the cop was grabbing onto, his arm bursting into flames. "You have no need to give up your life so easily." Cor said, grabbing onto the cop's neck and throwing him out of the car. Blinded with anger he didn't notice the cop say anything to Al or even him getting away. Cor put his knife away as both his arms were imbued and waited for the cop to stand up before barraging him with fiery punches.

Al ran as fast as he could through the empty streets, waiting until he was a good distance away from the fight before screaming for help. "SOME-ONE! ANY-ONE STRONG, HELP MEEEE!" He howled, running out of breath and collapsing to his knees.

(Sorry for the lack of posts and the lack of warning beforehand.)
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:11 am

Joseph went flying out of the car, his clothes were burning. Before he could loose to much speed however, he opened a portal and sucked himself inside, it quickly closed behind him.

Josephs heart was pounding out of his chest, he had to slap several parts of his suit to stop them from burning. Then he floated for a few moments, regaining his breath, reloading his gun, and getting ready to come back.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:52 pm

The cop flew through the air and dissapeared into a hole that appeared behind him. Cor glanced around waiting a few moments passed and...nothing. An enemy that could attack at any angle at any time, this was sure to be a challenge even for the specially trained Cor but surely nothing he couldn't surpass. Cor released all imbuements on him and stood perfectly still waiting for the first sign of movement for his chance to strike back. Patience and reflexes were key to winning this fight, both of which Cor was especially proficient at.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:42 am

Aki thought very hard for a few moments and then he had a plan. A portal opened up above Cor's head. He was not very far from him as space in the pocket dimension was parallel to that on earth. He was oping to suck him inside with him and once he was there order him to desist at gunpoint, failing that he could just shoot him in the head.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:54 am

Cor got sucked up into the portal with the first thing he saw was a gun pointing to his face. Completely unflinching he glared at the cop in a 'Go ahead, do it' kind of way. In this situation he waited for the cop's move to counter it, still in a very calm-but-also-kinda-pissed kind of way. "What are you gonna do now, whelp?" He spoke, giving a dead eyed glare straight at the cop's eyes."If you want me to surrender forget it. Same thing with shooting me I guess." He smiled half maniacally.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Aki smiled at his successful trap, and tried to blow both of the mans knee's out. As he was in the unfortunate position of needing him alive. He fired three shots, and if that did not work then all six, he was nit taking chances with this man. It would be hard for him to dodge them as they are in a zero gravity environment, with nothing to jump off of.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:06 am

While it was true Cor couldn't jump off of anything to dodge the bullets he could still twist and turn his body around. Cor was trained to be the absolutely perfect and unstoppable killer, being trained to dodge automatic fire, so he was able to dodge all the bullets by twisting his body. Getting fed up with it he tried to imbue his right arm and make a swipe for the cop, grabbing onto his shirt and repeatedly throwing punches with his free hand.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:05 am

Firing a gun in a zero gravity environment causes the individual behind the gun to go flying back. Joseph had so much distance on Cor that he was out of even the most creative melee range. Aki's pupils were dilated and a certain feeling in his gut told him that he was getting thrown out and Cor was by his next post. When he managed to stabilize his flight back he aimed and took one last shot at Cor's upper body before a portal opened up and threw him out of the pocket dimension.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:11 pm

Cor dodged the last few bullets and sat alone in the dimension, with the cop flying out of a portal, only for it to close shortly after. Cor floated reaction-less, biding his time since the cop would open the portal again, which would no doubt be very shortly as a couple of his men were on the way to give back up.

A portal opened behind a group of twelve Verwustun troops, forcing them to turn around and encircle the cop that flew out of it. They all pointed rail-guns directly at the man and ordered that he stand down and release the General, Cor.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Aki turned around to face the main body of them. He held his hands high but still had his revolver hanging off one of his fingers. Many thoughts flashed through his head, he knew he should give up...

But then this lowly serial killer was filled with a sense of patriotism, a sense so strong he felt like he had Hitler stuck in the pocket dimension and was surrounded by Nazi troops. So he let Cor come out, right in front of him, then using his willpower he kept the portal open long enough to jump inside as well. It disappeared right behind him, and he immediately opened another one that left him in an alleyway where he could sill see them, he hushed his breathing and just barley peeked out at the men around the alleyway. He knew police would be dispatched after all the bullets he fired in the middle of a city. It was now his job to make sure that they don't get away in the time it takes his ally's to arrive.

He felt drained, opening portals would be harder now. He did not think he could just suck up all the men into the pocket dimension, at least until his ribs stopped pounding.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:10 am

Cor landed flat on his feet in the middle of his squadron of men, turning to see the cop disappear behind him. There were about 24 soldiers all in all and Cor almost hated all of them, he preferred to work alone but Verwustun didn't seem to like this. Cor ordered all of the men to search the area but stay in groups of 6 to make it harder on the cop. Other than that, Cor just plopped down and leant against Aki's, now ruined, car and thought over a way to beat the cop.

(Sorry for the lack of posts, school is kicking my ass.)
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jac600 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:02 am

Joseph immediantly dailed 911. He crept away from his hiding place ferther into an alleyway and kept his breathing down. He whispered a few police codes to the dispatcher and immediantly identified the threat and called for a full swat team.

He put away his phone and ducked into an abandoned factory. Yes.. He could defend this place until his backup arived. He crept up to a catwalk and sat down, gathering his strength.

jac600

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoodnick Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Cor went over ways of defeating the cop, though he knew it would certainly be a tough battle, although there is strength in numbers, Cor did not wish to rely on his squad. Heaving a heavy sigh, Cor stood back up, dusted himself off and flicked on his earpiece to his squad. "Monday team, regroup on me." After a couple of minutes, Team Monday of Cor's 'Demon' unit appeared, consisting of 6 men in total. "Team Tuesday and Team Wednesday, has the target been located?"
"The Target has been sighted holing up in a nearby factory. Requesting orders sir."
"Stay put until I give the signal, Team Thursday regroup on Tuesday."

Cor immediately started heading to the factory with Team Monday.
Spoodnick
Spoodnick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum